Friday, November 23, 2012

My Bucket List

A couple months ago, someone challenged me to write a bucket list (a list of things I'd like to do before I die). I think that most of us actually have somewhat of a list like that unwritten, but kept in our heads, so I thought I might as well record some of these things so I can look back on that from time to time to see what I have accomplished so far. :) So, here it goes!



Things to Learn

1. Be fluent in at least 5 languages
2. Become an expert on some country's culture and traditions
3. Become an expert on some event and person in history
4. Read at least 50 books every year of my life
5. Get my bachelor's
6. Get my master's
7. Learn how to ballroom dance
8. Learn some pottery
9. Learn how to pain with oil on canvas
10. Learn how to pain with watercolors
11. Learn to play the guitar


Places to Visit

12. Go to Israel and especially, Jerusalem
13. Go to Norway
14. Go to Sweden
15. Go on a cruise of some kind
16. Live in Kansas City for at least a year
17. Visit Azusa Street
18. Go to as many states in the US as I can
19. Go to Australia
20. See Northern lights
21. Go to Grand Canyon
22. Go to Yellowstone

Ministry Goals & Impacts to Make

23. Become a pastor
24. Write at least one book
25. Be involved in a house of prayer as a prophetic worship leader for at least a year
26. Be involved in a house of prayer as a full-time intercessory missionary for at least a year
27. Adopt at least one child
28. Go on a short term mission trip
29. Go on a long term mission trip
30. Memorize Psalm 27
31. Memorize the Sermon on the Mount
32. Be known for a life of intercession and fasting when I die
33. Plant at least one church at one of the darkest places on Earth
34. Read through the whole Bible at least 50 times
35. See my husband baptize all our children
36. Serve the Lord with my entire family
37. See my mom give her life to Jesus
38. Be invited to speak at at least one Christian conference
39. Participate in a Christian crusade (perhaps my own one?!)

Things to Create

40. Create my own home library with an amazing variety of books, especially Christian ones
41. Have my own art in my house where I will live with my family
42. Write my own worship songs and sing them at a house of prayer
43. Design my own clothing (even if I am the only one to ever wear that)
44. Write a song/poem to the Lord every day for at least a year
45. Have a whole library with my own sermons/revelations handwritten by me
46. Design my daughter's prom dress
47. Build a treehouse with my husband and children

Crazy Things to Try

48. Sail
49. Go underwater
50. Sky dive
51. Go ice fishing
52. Climb a mountain top
53. Go surfing in Australia
54. Go snowboarding
56. Street evangelize in some dangerous place
57. Go ice skating (learn to do it first)
58. Go swimming with dolphins in Florida
59. Go on a zip line
60. Spend a night on the roof with one of my closest friends, drinking hot chocolate, taking pictures and talking

Some Other Goals

61. Go on an evangelizing tour, showing Christian plays and singing Christian music
62. Be invited to speak at Lifest someday
63. Learn how to cook and bake

Well, that sure isn't everything, but that was everything I could think of for now! <3, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment